Our entry requirements differ from program to course, and depend on whether you are signing up to a Foundation Year, Undergraduate Degree, Postgraduate Programme or a specialist programme.
Each program features its own entrance needs, and you'll typically be asked to attain required grades, which are listed in program details. Admissions tutors should be very happy to advise you on international entry needs because of their programs.
People should offer attested copies of these skills and translations (from authorized translator) of every document which is not in English.
- For undergraduate courses, you'll need a school certification. We accept numerous intercontinental qualifications.
- For postgraduate courses, you will require a good degree from a UK or worldwide university.
Accreditation of Past Learning (APL)
This really is a process through which the school offers credit for learning attained by an individual before entry to a programme of study:
- Previously examined and certificated : this discovering may have been previously assessed and certificated by a training provider, in which particular case it is generally 'prior certificated understanding'
- Obtained outside formal methods : it might probably also provide already been obtained outside formal education and education systems (like, through work experience) and is therefore referred to as 'prior experiential learning'
- Saying for APL : in the event that you feel that you have enough qualifications and/or knowledge to give you limited exemption from a programme of research at CLC you are invited to claim for APL : please be aware, but that you need to very first make a different application for entry through the Admissions workplace.
English Proficiency Requirement
For all classes at the College you have to provide an English Language skills. HND programmes need CEFR degree B2 and all postgraduate require CEFR degree C1. The skills tables list the English language skills currently acknowledged because of the Home Office and City of London university, along with the minimal quality typically needed. However, some classes could have greater English language entry needs. If you're uncertain concerning the requirements for your training course, contact the Registry workplace on 020 7553 0430 for assistance. In all instances, your English language certification should as a rule have already been gotten in the last couple of years prior to the application.
Countries exempt from English Language testing:
If you are a national of one of the following countries, we will not ask you to provide evidence of an English language test.
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Australian Continent
- the Bahamas
- Brand New Zealand
- St Kitts and Nevis
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and also the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- the usa of The United States
Nationals from nations maybe not claimed above have to take one of many preceding listed tests and acheive the relevant highlighted rating. In addition to the preceding test, prospects can also be necessary to use the English Language or an Entrance test followed by online meeting.
Test of English as a spanish - online test (TOEFL IBT)
Educational Testing Provider