- Hillary Rodham Clinton
Thinking about learning in america? We could help! American universities are becoming ever more popular for UK and international students. Just last year, 10, 743 UNITED KINGDOM students and over 970, 000 total intercontinental students decided on US universities with regards to their researches.
Included in the EducationUSA community, our company is the official source of information about deciding on United states universities for the United Kingdom. All pupils in britain are welcome to make use of our guidance solution - read more below.
Means we are able to you:
- Step by step guide on US admissions: Review our internet site to learn more about undergraduate study, postgraduate study, short-term study and school research in america, including work and volunteer possibilities
- Real time information sessions: go to our month-to-month London-based seminars on undergraduate research.
- Webinars: cannot succeed to at least one of your activities and would like to learn more about undergraduate or postgraduate admissions? Tune into a webinar.
- US University Fair: Attend American College Day the biggest US institution fair in Europe.
- Postgraduate learn Workshop: Attend American Grad class Day a workshop on postgraduate admissions together with Fulbright Awards. We host this event every autumn and spring.
- Scholarships: submit an application for a Fulbright Award for postgraduate study, lecturing, professional change or research in the USA (for British citizens). Non-UK citizens have to apply within their country of citizenship, just because these are typically a resident in the UK.
- Sutton Trust United States Programme: If you are a British condition college student, maybe you are interested in trying to get the Sutton Trust US Programme, a programme we run in partnership because of the Sutton Trust.
- To stay up-to-date: Sign-up for our monthly e-newsletter to obtain the latest information on scholarships and applying for USA universities or join one of our online communities.